Bhulekh Odisha | Bhu naksha Odisha | Bhulekh Orissa 2021 | bhulekh.ori.nic.in | Odisha land record | Odisha map copy online | ror| Bhulekh odisha map | bhulekh bhubaneswar
The government of Odisha has launched an online portal related to Bhulekh for the convenience of the citizens of the state. Through which you can now view or get all information related to your land online. Through this article, we are providing you the information on Bhulekh online portal today. For all types of information related to Odisha land records, stay with us till the end.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021
Through Bhulekh Odisha, citizens of the state can now easily get all the information related to their land from home. Now you do not need to go to Patwari and Revenue Office for documents related to your land. Through the online portal, you can now easily get documents related to land such as – a copy of Khata Khatauni, map, ROR, etc.
|Article||Odisha Bhulekh Portal|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Odisha state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is land ROR Documents?
The ROR contains the record of the actual owner of the land. The use of ROR is very important when selling land. Without this, no person can sell his land. ROR is also used by Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha in various government functions. ROR is an important document containing all types of information related to land. Such as the owner of the land, the price of the land and the old land record, etc. ROR describes the agricultural aspects of the land.
For a ROR application related to land, you have to pay the following Fees.
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Documents Required For Bhulekh
To apply for all the documents related to Odisha Bhulekh, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- voter ID card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
- Application Process
Application Process Of ROR
To apply for Bhulekh Odisha ROR you have to complete the following procedure.
- To apply for Odisha Bhulekh ROR, you have to go to the Revenue Office.
- After filling all the information in the application form and attaching all the necessary documents with the application form, submit it to the concerned office.
- A receipt will be provided to you by the Revenue Office.
- After verification of your application by the office, you will be provided with a ROR copy of Odisha Bhulekh.
How to check ROR
To check any type of documents related to Odisha Bhulekh, follow the following steps online.
- First of all, you have to visit the Official website related to Odisha Bhulekh.
- Now you have to click on the Bhulekh Odisha ROR option.
- After this, you have to select the location for ROR.
- After this, you will get three options.
First, you will get the option of Khatian
Click the “Khatian” option
Choose me from the dropdown
The second option is to plot no.
Now you have to select the “Plot” option
Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
The third moan tenant’s hog.
Now you have to click on the “Tenant” option
Select tenant names.
- In the end, you will get the option of “ROR front page” or “ROR back page”.
- Which you can easily download.
The application process for Odisha Land Map / Map
To apply for Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to Bhu Naksha.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Map View” tab.
- Now the state map will be displayed in front of you.
- In which you have to choose your district.
- After selecting the district, you have to click on the submit option.
- After this choose your plot number.
- Now you will get information about your plot.
Odisha Bhulekh App Download Process
You can easily download the Odisha Bhulekh app from Google Play Store.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.