ccla telangana | telangana land records with survey numbers | encumbrance certificate telangana | prohibited properties telangana | dharani portal in telangana | dharani portal telangana gov in | registration telangana | dharani portal telangana land details | telangana stamps and registration
Dharani Portal Telangana:-
Dharani Portal is a Telangana Government (TS Dharani) Integrated Land Records Management Portal. Maa Bhoomi Telangana’s official website provides a simple interface for citizens of the state to get information on land records in all municipalities. Furthermore, Dharani Telangana offers a variety of tax and registration services to state residents.
Dharani Portal Telangana
Telangana Land Records 2023 Latest Updates:- Bhoodan Land does not belong to Telangana Government: High Court
August 24, 2023=>
The Telangana High Court ruled in a landmark decision that the Bhoodan land parcels in Telangana do not belong to the Telangana government. As a result, the Telangana government lacks the right to begin criminal actions in connection with the transfer of such property tracts. The High Court was hearing a case in which the owner of Bhoodan land sold it and the local authorities filed a complaint against the seller.
The state government provided Bhoodan land parcels to landless farmers. However, the farmers had restricted rights when it came to the sale and transfer of such plots. The sale and transfer of Bhoodan plots were governed by the Bhoodan Acts, which were passed on a regular basis. The High Court ruled that such lands do not belong to the state government and that they lack the jurisdiction to act on the sale and transfer of such plots.
|Portal Name||Dharani Portal (TS Dharani) (Dharani Website)|
|Another Name||Integrated Land Records Management System, Government of Telangana|
|Managed by||Government of Telangana|
|Official Website Link||dharani.telangana.gov.in|
|Contact details||Helpline Number: 08545-233525|
- Easy access to land records for citizens of Telangana
- Registration services are offered online
- Single platform form for managing land records, surveys, maps, updating of textual records, settlement operations
- Mutation is automatically triggered after registration of the property
Dharani Portal Offered Services
|Types of Services on TS Dharani||Dharani Website Services List|
Dharani Portal Login
Dharani portal Telangana or TS Dharani log-in process given below:-
- First, visit the Dharani Telangana Official Website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Login’ button.
- Here, enter a username and password and enter user type.
- If the user selects the ‘User Type’ option,
- He or she should type in the mobile number and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ as soon as the details are provided.
Book a slot on the Dharani Telangana Portal for the Citizens
Telangana state created the Dharani site to deliver numerous citizen-centric services in a digital manner. To use these services, residents must reserve an online session through the TS Dharani site (Telangana Dharani). Follow the procedures below to reserve an online slot for Dharani TS residents.-
- First, visit the official website of Dharani TS Website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Slot booking for Citizens’ tab.
- Now, a new window will open.
- Then, press the Click here to continue button.
- After that, fill in the Mobile number, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After completing the above process, enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- However, this facility is only for citizens registered on the Dharani TS portal.
Note=> If you are not a registered user, go to the top and click the ‘New User Sign Up Here’ option. When you click the button, a new window will appear. You must provide your name, cellphone number, and captcha code here. After filling out the form, click the ‘Validate and Register’ option. Dharani TS (Telangana Dharani) will register your account.
Search Dharani Land Details:
Dharani Land information includes the location of the land parcel, the owner’s name and father’s name, the survey number, the extent of the property, the nature of the land, the kind of land, the transaction type, the e-KYC status, the market value of the land, and the PPB number (masked). Follow the steps below to examine the Dharani land information:-
- First, visit the official website of TS Dharani or the Dharani portal.
- On the homepage, click on “Land Details Search”.
- After that, click on the “Click Here to Continue” button.
- Now, a ‘Dharani Land Details’ page will appear.
- Here, select one option to search the Dharani Land Details:
- “Survey/Subdivision Number” or
- Pattedar Passbook Number.
- After that, select the District, Mandal, and Village from the drop-down list.
- then, enter the Captcha Code.
- After completing the above procedure click on the Fetch button.
Check Telangana Land Records @ dharani.telangana.gov.in
Here is the process for validating land records in Telangana using its Dharani site Telangana Dharani TS:-
- First, visit the Dharani Portal @dharani.telangana.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘Registered Document Details’ option.
- Now, a new page will open.
- Here, enter the details such as District, SRO, Book Type, Registration Year, and Document No.
- Then, enter the captcha and tap on ‘Fetch’.
- All the information will appear on your screen.
- The reset option will let you re-enter all the information.
Check the Land Registration Application Status
- First, visit the Dharani TS portal (Telangana Dharani).
- Then, click on the ‘Know Your Application Status’ option.
- After that enter the Application Number and Registration Number.
- After completing the above process, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Fetch Details’ button.
Search EC @ dharani.telangana.gov.in
To search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the Dharani Website.
- On the homepage, click on Encumbrance Certificate details.
- Then, click on the Click Here to Know option.
- After that, enter the document number, and year of registration, and register at SRO.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Details will be displayed on the screen.
Dharani Portal Telangana Sign-Up
To Sign up Dharani Portal Telangana, follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the Dharani portal.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On the new page, enter the details such as Name, Mobile no., Email ID, address details, State, District, Mandal, Village, and City.
- After that, click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Now, an SMS with a code will be sent to the registered number.
- Finally, enter the OTP and register accordingly.
View Prohibited Lands
The Dharani Telangana portal (Telangana Dharani) allows users to see banned land information on the Dharani Telangana website. To check the banned land parcels in a district, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, log in to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Prohibited Lands’ option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, fill in the details like District, Mandal, and Village.
- Then, enter the Captcha code and click on the ‘Fetch’ button.
- The screen will display a list of banned land parcels.
Locate a Sub-Registrar Office (SRO)
To find an SRO on the Dharani portal (Dharani Website) follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click the “Know Your SRO” button.
- After that, select the district, Mandal, and town/town.
- To see the Jurisdiction SROs, click on ‘Search.’
Check Telangana’s Market Value
Currently, the facility is exclusively available for agriculture. To validate the market value of land parcels, follow the steps below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Agriculture,’ on the Dharani portal.
- After that, click on ‘View Market Value of Lands for Stamp Duty.’
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- Here select District, Mandal, Village, and City.
- Finally, click on “Fetch.”
- The market value will appear on the screen.