bhunaksha | bhulekh odisha | e pauti download | e pauti payment | revenue odisha | odisha land revenue |
E Pauti Odisha:-
The widespread use of online payment methods by the general public is one step towards accomplishing this goal, as well as the more general goal of simplifying the payment and collection operations at RI Offices.
As a first step, an updated Tenant Ledger is being established so that residents may complete their current and future needs on time and pay those demands online.
This will be the first step along the way. This will make the payment and collection processes at the RI Offices more transparent, accountable, and user-friendly for all citizens of the state.
E Pauti Odisha Portal Purpose
Odias will be able to access Bhu Naksha, Bhulekh, and e Pauti Odisha via a government-run website that will go live in August 2020. Residents of Odisha may now use this website to pay their land tax obligations. The National Informatics Centre in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, created the website.
The Odisha Land Revenue and Disaster Management Department’s website includes an easy-to-use interface for paying your land tax online. Landowners in Odisha can make payments online via the e-Pauti Odisha portal. People in Odisha can pay their land revenue using the e-Pauti mobile app or the e-Pauti Odisha website at any time and from any location.
The e-Pauti Odisha platform may make payments and monitoring of land transactions in Odisha easier. Users may also verify their transaction IDs and download and double-check their rent receipts using the e-Pauti Odisha site.
Pay E Pauti Land Revenue Payment
- Visit this website i.e. www.odishalandrevenue.nic.in and
- Then, click on “Pay Land Revenue” to pay your land tax bill.
- Now, A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your information and the captcha code, then click “continue.”
- After that, you need to write the tenant’s name, the district, tehsil, and village names, the Khata number, the total land area, and the fiscal year that the Khajana is due.
- And, also give information about applicable water taxes, rent, cess, N cess, etc.
- Then click on the “Proceed” button.
- On the next page, enter the depositor’s full name, relationship to the tenant on file, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- After that, click on “Continue.”
- Now, a new page will open on your screen.
- Here, choose how you want to pay. like UPI, online banking, and debit cards.
- After choosing, keep going with the transaction.
- On the Treasury page, the “Confirm” page will load.
- Here, click on “Confirm.”
- Now, a Treasury Challan Reference ID will be made.
- Any future transactions with this document need to use the number on this Treasury Challan Reference. So, save it for future reference.
- Then, click the payment button.
- The payment portal for your bank will open.
- Pay your land revenue.
- A receipt will be given to show that a payment was made successfully.
- Save this information for later.
Offline Alternative To Pay E-Pauti Land Revenue Payment Odisha
Odisha landowners do not have to struggle to make an online payment; instead, they can go to their local Common Service Centre.
E Pauti Rent Receipt Download
You can get your receipt quickly by following the below-given procedure:-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Download Rent Receipt” button.
- A page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your Transaction ID.
- Click on the view button to open the receipt.
- The rental receipt will open on your screen.
Know Your Transaction ID And Payment Status
- Visit the official website i.e. www.odishalandrevenue.nic.in.
- Now is the time to click the “Know Your Transaction ID and Payment Status” option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select the appropriate information such as the financial year, the district, the tehsil, the village, and the Khata numbers.
- Finally, click on the “Get” option.
- Transaction ID and Payment Status both will be displayed on your screen.
Read This Post Too
To improve e-accessibility, Odisha’s Online Land Revenue Payment Revenue & Disaster Management Department launched a smartphone app. The e-Pauti Odisha app is available to Pauti’s landowners in Odisha. Taxpayers may use the app to pay Khajana/land tax from any place.
There are two ways, online and offline.
e-Pauti Land Revenue Charges, Zero charges.