e rekha kerala | erekha. kerala. gov. in | e rekha kerala land records portal | e rekha kerala file search | kerala land details online | kerala land survey number search | kerala land survey maps | fmb village map kerala | fmb sketch online kerala
E Rekha Kerala:- Latest News
28 September 2023:
The Kerala government has made it mandatory to provide the Aadhar Card (UIDAI-provided Unique ID Number) for the digital land survey. The purpose of this Aadhar-based land mapping operation is to issue a unique number to each land parcel in the state.
Because many are hesitant to link their Aadhar numbers to the property they own, the Kerala government is requesting Aadhar numbers during the land mapping project. The UTN project began in 2020 with the goal of streamlining Kerala’s land records management regime.
According to Revenue Department authorities, the UTN number will aid in revenue recovery, property disputes, and identifying benami properties or land owned by an individual through proxies or sometimes in the name of a non-existent person.
E Rekha Kerala
E Rekha Kerala is the Kerala state government’s online data repository. Users may easily get land records information and cadastral facts from the State Department of Survey and Land Records using E Rekha Kerala. The E Rekha website also accepts electronic payments for land records and survey information.
The E Rekha portal-Kerela land records are an important step towards the digital distribution of complicated land records. Kerala residents may now obtain land records, mutation certificates, and other complicated land data online. The following are the goals of the E Rekha portal:-
- To ensure that land survey documentation and land records are digitally accessible.
- Create a strong web-based system for digitally documenting and archiving land records.
- The availability of online surveys and resurveys to enhance transparency and efficiency in land records maintenance.
- The Kerala Land Information Mission’s E Rekha Project attempts to physically conserve and digitize the old land survey data maintained at the Thiruvananthapuram Office.
Survey Records Fee
The Kerala government offers land records services for a nominal fee. The following is the fee structure for various services:-
Type of records
Fees per page in Rs. (Including tax)
Litho map (Old Survey)
Block Map (Re survey)
Measurement Plan (Old Survey)
Land Register (Resurvey)
Check Kerala Land Records Online
The E-Rekha portal is intended for the digital distribution of property records, the verification of land ownership, the transparency of land transactions, and other purposes. You may check the land record information and survey numbers online on the E Rekha Kerala portal by following the procedures below.
- First, visit the E-Rekha portal.
- On the homepage click on the ‘File Search’ button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Here, click on the Old Survey Records option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select one of the options from Litho Maps or Old Measurement Sketch.
- After that, enter the details such as District, Taluk, Village, Block Number, and Survey Number.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to view the land records.
- The results will be displayed on your screen.
Download Land Records on E Rekha Kerala
Follow the simple procedure to download the maps:-
- As the land record thumbnail is displayed on the screen, click the ‘Checkout’ button.
- If you have already registered, log in to the system.
- If you are not registered then sign up and log in.
- Next, verify the land record details. The land record fee is also displayed.
- Here, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then user must verify the details and keep a note of the transaction number for future reference.
- After that, click on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ option.
- Now, the system will be redirected to the E-treasury webpage.
- Here, select a payment method and pay the requisite fee using UPI/Debit card/Credit card/IMPS/NEFT or Mobile Wallet.
- After the successful payment, click on the download button
- Now, save the desired document.
Check Resurvey Record
Kerala residents may easily access the resurvey records online. Follow the simple procedures outlined below to verify resurvey land records online:-
- First, visit the official E-Rekha portal.
- On the homepage, click on File Search.
- Then click on the ‘Resurvey Records’ option.
- A new page will be opened.
- On this page, fill in the details such as District, Taluk, Village, Block Number, and Survey Number.
- Finally, click on Submit to view the desired land records.
Check District Maps on the E Rekha Kerala Portal
Kerala’s state government has made it possible to examine district maps online. The digitalization of land records, a groundbreaking element of the Kerala Land Information Mission, has enabled the digital transmission of complicated and previously unavailable land documents to the general public. Here’s how to use the E Rekha Kerala (Kerala land records) site to examine district maps online.
- Visit the official portal of E Rekha Kerala.
- On the homepage click on the ‘File Search’ button.
- After that, click on the District Maps option.
- Then, select the concerned district.
- Now, the ‘Preview’ of the district map is available on the screen.
Note=> To download the district map, you must first check in as a registered user and then pay the required fee online. Only after making an online payment can you get the district map.
Verify Kerala Land Records
The Kerala government’s E Rekha portal enables for online electronic verification of Kerala land records. The digitalization of land records has simplified and streamlined the previously lengthy and time-consuming process of land records verification. Following the processes given here, you may verify Kerala land records online.
- Go to the official portal of Kerala land records- E Rekha Kerala.
- On the homepage click on the ‘Verification’ tab.
- Now, the application will open for document verification.
- Here, fill in the details such as Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Mobile Number, District, Taluk, Village, Block Number, Document Type, Survey Number, Purpose, etc.
- Now, upload the document that must be verified.
- Click on the Choose File button and upload the document.
- After that enter the correct captcha code (Security Code)
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Check the FMB Data
Kerala residents may readily access the Field Measurement Book (FMB) data online via the E Rekha site. The FMB data list includes District, Taluka, and Village information, as well as a thorough view of villages and blocks. The following is the technique for checking the FMB data list online on the E Rekha Portal:-
- Go to the E Rekha Kerala- Kerala land records portal.
- On the homepage, click on the Record Catalogue tab.
- After that, click on List of FMB data online.
- A list of district-level FMB data will be displayed on your screen.
- Here, click on Show Villages and Blocks.
- The following list will be displayed.
- If you click on the Show survey numbers, the following table will be displayed.
E Rekha Kerala: Registration Process
Citizens must first register on the E Rekha site in order to access Kerala land records and other services. Here are the steps you must take:
- Visit the official E Rekha Kerala website.
- On the home page, click on the Sign Up button.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- Here you will have to register by providing the following details:
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- After completing the above process fill in the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
- After successful registration, use your credentials to sign in to the portal and access Kerala land records.
The E Rekha Kerala site was created to provide for the digital distribution of land records and related services. However, if residents have any issues with their land records, they can contact the department. Kerala residents can contact the phone number if they have any concerns or questions about accessing land records –
- Contact Number: 0471-2313-734
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Office Address: Kerala Land Information Mission, State Project Office, Museum Bains Compound, Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695003
Latest Updates on September 4, 2023:
Kerala to Establish Kerala Land Authority to check Fraudulent Land Transactions
September 4, 2023:-
The Kerala government established the Kerala Land Authority to increase transparency in land records and drawings created following property buys and sales transactions. Kerala Land Authority will monitor fraudulent land deals. The Kerala Land Authority is preparing a draught plan with the assistance of the Central Computerization Project. When someone asks for a property mutation, the project will immediately transmit the survey drawings to the revenue department. GIS technologies will be used to update the drawings.
The state government will be able to produce a full record of the property in question by utilizing GIS technology. The Kerala Land Authority will be in charge of activities such as computerization of all property documents, map digitization, revision and updating of survey settlement documents, registration department computerization, norm revision, and online coordination of the revenue, registration, and survey departments.