Goa Bhulekh Land Records |Goa bhu Naksha | land survey goa | Goa land map records | Goa land survey plan
Goa Bhulekh Land Records :The Goa Revenue Department has made all land related documents from Goa online through the Goa Bhulekh Online Portal. Through online portal now you can easily view or get land records related to your land like Form 1 & 8, Form D and mutation status online. Due to the absence of this online portal, more people have to visit government offices for duplicate documents of land records. Through this article, today we are providing you information related to Goa Bhulekh. Stay connected with us till the end for all kinds of information related to Goa Bhulekh
Goa Bhulekh Land Records 2023
Goa land records, land settlement related records are made online by the Directorate of Land Records, Government of Goa through the official web portal. Now you have to follow a specified tag to check land records. The main objective of the state government to start the Goa land records online portal is to make the land records available online by the concerned office and department. Due to which the people of the state will not have to visit government offices to get land related documents made.
|Goa Bhulekh Land Records important highlights|
|Name||Goa land Records|
|Conducted By||Directorate of Settlement & Land Records, Government of Goa|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Goa|
|Aim||Providing Online Records|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Some Important Links of Goa Land Records
|Goa Land Records Online||RURAL| URBAN|
|Goa Land Records Mutation Status For Rural Area||Click Here|
|Goa Land Records Mutation Status For Urban Area||Click Here|
|Survey Plan of Bardez-Goa||Click Here|
|Survey Plan Goa download||Click Here|
|Search Land By Survey Number Goa||Click Here|
District, Tehsils or Talukas Wise Goa Bhulekh Land Records
How to check Goa Bhulekh land record online?
To check Goa Bhulekh land records online you need to follow the following procedure
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Revenue Department Goa.
- When the home page opens, you have to click on the option of Form I and XIV.
- Now you have to fill all the details in the next steps. Like- Taluka, Village, Survey Number and Subdivision Number
- After filling and submitting all the details, Form I and XIV of the selected survey number i.e. sample number 1 and 14 will open on the screen.
- Now you can also download the copy of Goa land records i.e. Form I and XI. For this you have to click on the download and print button.
Form D Goa Check Online
You have to follow the following procedure to check Form-D Goa online.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Goa Revenue Department
- Now you have to select your city, PT sheet number and mobile number. After this you have to fill the captcha code and click on the button of view details.
- All the details have to be filled and submitted, after that Form D will open on the screen. which you can easily download.
How to check mutation status Goa online?
To apply for Goa Land Record Mutation you need to follow the following procedure
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Goa Revenue Department.
- First of all you have to select your Taluka. After this the mutation number has to be entered. After this captcha code has to be entered.
- After that click on view option
- Now you will see Mutation Status on the screen. In this way you can check online what is your land record mutation status.
Goa Property Register
Process to View Goa Property Register
- Select Taluka, Village, Survey No./PT Sheet, Subdivision No./Chalta No. for Land Parcel.
- Validate the captcha and click on the search button.
- On clicking the search button the data like record of rights, map, registration details etc. will be displayed.
- You can use the “Download Preview” button to download the PDF of the Property Register for reference purpose.
- If you need a quote from the Property Register, click on the “Get Quote from the Property Register button”. If you are not logged in on goaonline.gov.in, you will need to verify your name and mobile number and then proceed to pay the notified fee for downloading the property register extract.
Download the application form of land records of Goa given below
List Of Service Centers of Goa Land Records
The following service centers related to Goa land records are available by the Government of Goa.
|Center’s Name||Address||Phone No.|
|Inspector of Settlement and land records||Collectorate Building, Panaji, Goa||2235186|
|Mamlatdar of Pernem||Govt. office complex, Pernem||2201223|
|Inspector of Settlement and land records||Mapusa||2254151|
|Mamlatdar of Bardez||Govt. office complex, Bardez||2262210|
|Mamlatdar of Ponda||Govt. office complex, Ponda||2312121|
|Mamlatdar of Bicholim||Govt. office complex, Bicholim||2363886|
|Mamlatdar of Sattari||Govt. office complex, Sattari||2374243|
|Mamlatdar of Tiswadi||Collectorate Building, Panaji, Goa||2425533|
|Inspector of Settlement and land records||Vasco, Mormugao||2516101|
|Mamlatdar of Sanguem||Govt. office complex, Sanguem||2604232|
|Mamlatdar of Dharbandora||Mamlatdar Office, Dharbandora||2614111|
|Mamlatdar of Canacona||Govt. office complex, Canacona||2643329|
|Mamlatdar of Quepem||Govt. office complex, Quepem||2662228|
|Inspector of Settlement and land records||Margao, Salcete||2701479|
Charges For Services In Goa Land Records
The following fee will be payable for availing various services related to land records:-
|Inspection of Records||Rs. 10/- per hour|
|Search and inspection (when you do not have details of property details)||Rs. 20/- per hour|
|Certified copy of the old plan||Rs. 30/- per sub div.|
|Certified Xerox Copy of a) Resisto de Agrimonors b) Alvara / Titles||Rs. 60/- per page (Cost of paper extra) Rs. 30/- per page (Cost of paper extra)|
|Certified copy of every sheet of paper 30 X 21 Cms in dimension handwritten or typed.||Rs.30/- for every sheet of paper or part thereof.|
|Every certified copy of a map or plan or computerized copy of the map or plan of any portion of map or plan not falling under items (4), (5), and (6)||Such fees not exceeding Rs. 200/- and not less than Rs.20/- as the officer who certifies the copy shall determine provided that no fee exceeding Rs.50/- shall be charged by an Officer subordinate to a collector except with the permission of the Director of Settlement & Land Records.|
|(a) Every certified copy of a computerized map of a survey number or a subdivision of a survey number or map or plan of any immovable property is prepared under section 56 of the code. Every certified copy of Form XV Every digitally signed copy of a map of survey number or a sub-division of a survey number or of a map or plan of any immovable property prepared under section 56 of the Code with the details of Form I appended to the Goa Daman and Diu Land Revenue (Record of Rights and Register of Cultivation) Rules 1969. Every digitally signed copy of a map or plan of survey number or a sub-division of a survey number prepared in Form J appended to the Goa, Daman and Diu land Revenue (City Survey) Rules, 1969 (Integrated Record)||Rs.60/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey inclusive of paper cost. Rs.75/- Rs.85/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey number excluding the cost of paper Rs.105/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey number excluding the cost of paper|
|The survey fees for Partition / Re-survey / Demarcation / Re-fixation /Convention||Rs. 820/- per day|
|(a) Every computerized certified copy of a serial number or entry in the record of rights, register of mutations, and from the registers, accounts, and records other than maps maintained by a Talathi under section 8 of the code. (b) Every digitally signed copy of a serial number or entry in the record of rights register of mutations or records, other than maps, maintained by Mamlatdar.||Rs.15/- for the first page and @ Rs. 5/- for every additional page. Rs.25/- for each serial number or entry excluding the cost of paper.|
|Every certified copy of a computerized map or plan of a non-agricultural survey number or a sub-division of such a survey number. (b) Every digitally signed copy of a map of a survey number or a sub-division of a survey number or a map or plan of any immovable property prepared under section 56 of the code||Rs. 60/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey number inclusive of paper cost. Rs. 75/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey number excluding the cost of paper.|
|Every certified copy of a computerized map or plan or any portion of a map or plan (colored copy with all details) not falling under (4), (5), and (6).||Rs. 250/- for a copy up to 10 P.T.Sheets and Rs.50/- for each additional P.T.Sheet in color with all details inclusive of paper cost.|