Kerala Land Details | Kerala Land Records Online | e rekha kerala | revenue department | erekha. kerala. gov. in | e rekha kerala
Kerala Land Records Online:-
Kerala land records are a system that stores all information and facts on landowners, possession, and legal rights to land. Land records are evidence of a person’s title to land. Land records are called Ozhuku in Kerala.
Land Information Mission of Kerala The Kerala government has made an official website known as E-REKHA by Bhoomikeralam accessible. Where you may view and download survey results. The revenue department houses all of the districts’ and villages’ land records. Land records existed prior to independence. The land record document contains information such as the owner’s name, survey number, property area, landholder’s address, possession type, and so on. You may also look at Vilangiri records for further information about Ozhuku land records in Kerala.
Kerala Land Records Online
Owners and farmers can examine their land records at the land records office or online at Erekha. The landowner also possesses a patta, which provides tax information for each land parcel. The Survey and Land Survey Department is the state’s oldest department for performing surveys and updating land records. Erekha Kerala Bhulekh now has access to internet land records. So, in this essay, we will walk you through the process of obtaining an online Survey And Land Records in Kerala.
|Article About||Erekha Survey And Land Records Kerala|
|Department||Kerala Land Information Mission Government of Kerala|
OBJECTIVES OF LAND RECORDS PROJECT BHOOMI KERALAM
Bhoomi keralam’s objectives are as follows:-
- The goal of this initiative is to offer digitalized land records.
- Land records are updated on a regular basis based on the survey for the benefit of the public.
- The initiative will increase transparency in the land record system.
- To reduce the cofound in the Revenue department.
- To make online mutation and registration processes available.
On erekha.kerala.gov.in, the Kerala state government launched the “Bhoomi Keralam” initiative. This is the program that Kerala uses to digitize land records. People can use this Erekha program to check land records on the Bhoomi Keralam at any time.
The official website of E-Rekha has a detailed list of which districts are available. All of these districts’ residents will be able to access online surveys and land records.
Survey And Land Records
To check Land Records Kerala online, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, visit the official website of E-REKHA i.e. erekha.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the “File Search option”.
- Here you will see two options i.e. “old survey records” and “resurvey records”
- Select any one of them as per your requirement.
- Then, select the FMB option under maps type.
- Here, select the district, taluk, village, block number & survey number.
- After completing the above procedure click on Submit.
- Survey and Land Records will open on your screen, verify the details.
- After that, select the checkout option to download land records.
- Then after payment, you will be able to print it.
Note=> You may browse and download Erekha Survey And Land Records Kerala in this manner. Aside from FMB records, you will be able to examine all other sorts of records such as LR, BTR, and TPR.