Mizoram Land Records | bhulekh mizoram online | mizoram (land revenue) act, 2013 |
Mizoram Land Records:-
The Department of Information Technology of the Government of India has initiated a project to digitize land records in the state of Mizoram. The project serves as a model for other governments’ e-governance projects, with the goal of improving the quality and level of government services. According to the Mizoram Land Revenue Act, the Land Revenue and Settlement Department is in charge of keeping online records to avoid conflicts and defend against data fraud.
In this article, we will share detailed information about the Mizoram Land Records, including its highlights, objectives, benefits, services available, criteria, required documents, and the step-by-step process to apply, and access the land records online. To take advantage of the benefits provided by Mizoram Land Records 2023 read this article carefully till the end.
Mizoram Land Records
The computerization of Mizoram Land Records is one such endeavor sponsored by the Department of Information Technology (DIT), the Government of India, and Mizoram. They chose to implement the Replication plan in the field of Mizoram Land Records in order to simplify and synchronize the entire process in the State’s Revenue Departments and so lower the turnaround time for residents to get different services from the State’s Land Revenue & Settlement offices.
The computerization of Mizoram’s land records system would increase not just accessibility but also openness, accountability, and responsiveness.
|Article About||Mizoram Land Records|
|Initiated By||Department of Information Technology (DIT)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Mizoram State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Land Revenue Act Of Mizoram
The Mizoram Land Revenue Act of 2013 specifies how land can be assigned, occupied, or used for both agricultural and non-agricultural purposes. It also includes the distribution or issuance of rights in or over such land, such as those for transfer and alienation, in addition to land tenures. This is required for the assessment and collection of taxes on land and structures, as well as revenue.
Services Available Land Records Portal
The List of Services are as follows:-
- Certificates Based on Ownership of Land (caste, Income, Etc.)
- Land Passbooks Provide Important Land Information.
- Computerized Rights Record with Scale Maps and The Capacity to Print Certificates of Authority in Color.
- Land-Based Loans for Agriculture, Rural Development, Economy, and Other Programs Are Readily Available.
- Details on Whether or Not You Qualify for Government Assistance.
Digital Land Records Objective
The Mizoram Land Records portal’s major purpose is to provide a single point of contact for all land records, including textual records, maps, survey and settlement activities, and land registers. This platform will help to modernize the maintenance of Mizoram’s land records.
The adoption of these Mizoram land records online would also lessen land or property conflicts. The system for keeping Mizoram land records will be more clear as well. Mizoram residents no longer have to visit government agencies to receive information about their land records. They only need to go online. They may obtain all Mizoram land records information from the official website.
- Citizens will have access to real-time land ownership records.
- Conclusive titling will also cut litigation considerably.
- The citizen will save time and effort in getting RoRs (Record of Rights) and other documents by using a single-window service or web-enabled “anytime-anywhere” access.
- Free access to Mizoram land records will reduce the amount of interaction between citizens and government officials.
- Automatic and automated mutations will significantly reduce fraudulent property agreements.
- Information on eligibility for government programs will be available based on the statistics.
- These documents will be tamper-proof.
- The citizens will have access to market value information via the website.
- E-linkages to credit facilities will be possible using this technology.
A patta is a legally binding document provided by the Mizoram government as part of the property’s rightful owner under the Mizoram land revenue legislation. For residential uses, land in Mizoram is held under a periodic patta and an RLSC (Residential Land Settlement Certificate). To acquire data from Mizoram land records or patta, one must satisfy certain conditions. They are as follows:
- If You Have Purchased Land, Then Are Eligible to Request a Land Record Extract.
- You Can Request a Land Record Extract if You’re Selling Your Property.
- Anyone with Accurate Land Information Can Request a Land Record Extract, Such as A Plot Number or Survey Number.
- Applicants Must Be Landowners in The State.
Required Information for Land Records
The following information may be useful in interpreting Mizoram land records. A patta is lawful for the designated land area and serves as a revenue record. A patta will include:-
- Patta number
- Owner’s name
- Locational details of the immovable property
- Land area details
- Revenue circle
Digital Land Records Login
- First, visit the portal’s official webpage.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Here, click on the login button.
- Now you will have options: Administrator, Agency user, User editing, Public user, or third-party user
- Select your preferred option.
- After that, a login form will open on your screen.
- Here, fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on login.
Track Survey Applications
The Mizoram Land Revenue and Settlement Department allows individuals to follow survey applications for Mizoram land records. Follow the procedures below to track survey applications on Mizoram Land records:-
- Visit the official website of Mizoram Land Records.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Track Survey Application’ option.
- A new application for Survey Application.
- Fill in the Survey Application Number and click on the Survey Number.
- The survey application detail will appear on the screen.
Mizoram Land Records Apply
- If you want to apply for Mizoram Land Records, you must follow all of the steps given below:-
- Approach the appropriate Assistant Settlement Officer Office that is in charge of the property.
- Consult with the relevant authorities regarding the application procedure and follow their recommendations.
- Collect the application form.
- Complete the form and send it, along with the necessary documentation, to the designated receiving authority.
- After the form and supporting documentation have been reviewed, the application will be approved.
- Pay any applicable fees or charges, and then save the receipt for your records.
- Once the application has been submitted, a record number will be provided to confirm receipt of the form. This Will Be Beneficial in Future Actions.
- The Document’s Anticipated Release Date Will Be Announced At This Time. If the records are available online, the specifics of the mentioned property can be quickly discovered.
- If not, the application will be reconsidered, and the relevant authorities will verify the information on the land.
- When the procedure is complete, the applicant will receive an SMS informing them of the Status.
- The Land Record can be picked up at the same office again, or it will be delivered to you in accordance with the current regulations.
Check Revenue Maps On The Digital Land Records
To Check Review Maps follow the Steps given below:-
- First, visit the official Website.
- The Homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on The Revenue Maps Under the Service Menu.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, Select the District Taluk Hobly and Map Kinds Village Name.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select the PDF File option for The Village He Wants to See the Map.
- The Village Map will appear on your screen.
- Also, you can download the map and take a printout.
- Land Revenue and Settlement Department Khatla, Aizawl Mizoram- 796001 Phone Number: 0389-2322469(o) Or
- State Designated Agency Address:-
- Mizoram State E-Governance Society
3- Floor, Secretariat Building Annex-1
Treasury Square, Aizawl,
Mizoram – 796001
- Mizoram State E-Governance Society
- Phone Number:- 0389-2319637