urban tamilnilam | urban tamilnilam login | online patta chitta | tamilnilam login | patta chitta tamil | tamil nilam citizen portal
Tamil Nilam Login:-
Today, we shall discuss Tamilnilam Login and Patta Chitta Status. To access the Tamilnilam Revenue Portal visit the official website @tamilnilam.tn.gov.in. Tamilnadu state government employees can use it to process any land records or transfer requests. Even, the residents of Tamil Nadu State can use this portal to verify their land information such as Land Transfer Details, Patta Chitta, and others through CSC Login.
In this article, you will learn about the online method for Tamilnilam Revenue CSC login. Aside from that, we have also included instructions for your land records (Patta Chitta) online status check. So, if you are interested in knowing all the important details regarding the Tamil Nilam Revenue Portal Login 2023 then read this post completely.
Tamil Nilam Login 2023
The Tamil Nadu State Government has created a portal named “TamilNilam” for the people of the state. The Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the Tamil Nadu government is in charge of this portal. This portal was created to handle land information such as land transfer and checking land record details online, among other things. Through this TN Portal, people may quickly check the land application status and other property facts. Tamilnilam is the official portal of Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu, commonly known as the Tamil Nadu Information System on Land Administration and Management.
|Department||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Beneficiary||Resident of the State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Now all land information is available online to residents, keeping track of the land and downloading the land data has become much easier. Furthermore, residents of the state no longer need to visit a government land record office to obtain land-related information. Ultimately, it will save the people of Tamil Nadu a lot of time and money. Apart from that, the establishment of this site in the land department has made everything more visible. And now, corruption involving land or property in the state will be reduced. Overall, if we look into the Tamilnilam Login Portal, we can see that it will benefit the people and the country in a variety of ways.
List of Services Available for Citizens on Tamilnilam Portal
Tamil Nilam Revenue Portal 2023 list of all the services is as follows:-
- Integrated Land Search of Tamilnadu District/ Taluk/ Village/ Survey No and Sub Division wise
- TN EC View of Survey number in any sub-division
- Tamilnadu Property Tax relates to GCC, TP, ULB, and VP
- Field Measurement Book
- e-Adangal Crop Management System to check Patta Number at any district
- Rural Chitta Extract and Application Status
- Urban TSLR Extract and Application Status
- Revenue Court Cases Data
- Civil Court Cases Data
What is the TamilNilam Login Procedure?
To Tamilnilam log in @tamilnilam.tn.gov.in follow the procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Tamilnilan Portal.
- On the home page, click on “Login”.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your User Name and Password.
- After that, click on “Login”.
CSC Login To Tamilnilam Portal
To CSC login on the Tamilnilam portal follow the process given below:-
- First, go to the Tamilnilam Portal.
- Now, click on “CSC Login”.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your CSC Login ID and Password.
- After that, click on the login option.
Tamilnilam Application Status Check
To check Tamilnilam status follow the below-given process:-
- First, click on the CSC login page of the website.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Status”.
- After this, a pop-up will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your Application ID.
- After completing the above process, click on “Check Status”.
- The status of your application will appear on your screen.
Tamil Nadu Online Land Records/ Patta Chitta Status Check:
Now, you can check the land status and other information with the help of the Tamilnilam information portal. Just follow the link:– http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in:8080/landinformation/.
Other Posts on Our Site
- TNREGINET 2023: Search EC and Guideline Value Online
- Patta Chitta TN 2023: Land Record, Ownership, Status
Tamilnilam Portal FAQ
Both residents and tax department personnel must register their accounts through offline offices. They will also receive account information via SMS or email.
If you recently transferred your land to yourself or someone else, you can log in to your Tamilnilam account. You may check the status of the land transfer under Status.
When looking for land record records and transfer details in urban areas, use the Tamilnilam Urban website.