tnreginet guideline value 2023 | services tn gov in | tnreginet. gov. in patta | tn patta chitta | tnreginet ec view | tnreginet gov in | tnreginet ec | e services tn gov | tnreginet guideline value | tnreginet patta | tnreginet ec view | tnreginet guideline value | tnreginet english | tnreginet online ec | tnreginet portal | tnreginet login
TNREGINET is the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department’s official portal for all property-related services. Citizens may obtain comprehensive details online utilizing the platform, from user registration to verifying the guideline value of a property, examining the encumbrance certificate, and determining the building value. Read this article to learn how to use the TNREGINET web portal.
TNREGINET, managed by the revenue department of the Tamil Nadu Government, also known as IGRS Tamil Nadu, is an online platform. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) monitors and maintains the site. this portal offers a variety of services to people.
This TNREGINET portal is mostly connected to property certifications, registration, and transfer. Residents in Tamil Nadu may readily access a variety of services and solutions by signing on to the TNREGINET, the State government’s revenue department’s official site. The site’s goal is to remove the need to visit the sub-registrar office (SRO) and to speed up the property registration and transfer procedure.
TNREGINET: Latest Updates for Property Owners
On July 8, 2023, the State Registration Department in Tamil Nadu raised the charge for granting power of attorney to non-family persons. The price, which was previously fixed at Rs 10,000 per document, has been raised to 1% of the TNREGINET guideline value. A power of attorney on a property worth Rs 1 crore would now cost Rs 1 lakh instead of Rs 10,000, according to the increase. The development has sparked alarm in the real estate market, with analysts predicting a rise in house values as developers pass the cost on to prospective buyers.
The Tamil Nadu Registrations Department will soon open Unified Service Centres (USCs) when the state approves the idea. These USCs will be located throughout the state and will offer online and offline services such as giving information on Encumbrance Certificates, Registered papers, and so on. These facilities will first operate in Chennai and Coimbatore before expanding to other cities.
Services Available on the TNREGINET Portal
There are many services available on the TNREGINET portal as follows:-
- Land-Owner Details
- Encumbrance Certificate (villangam)
- Guideline Value
- Jurisdiction Information
- Stamp Duty Valuation
- Application Tracking Status
User Registration & login
Follow the steps to user registration on TNREGINET:-
- First, go to the official website TNREGINET.gov.in.
- Now, click on Registration followed by User Registration.
- A form will open on your screen.
- In this form, fill in all the details such as the username, and type for your account along with your password.
- Then, verify the password and choose your security question.
- After that, enter your name, gender, identification number/type, date of birth, address, E-mail address, and mobile number.
- Then enter the captcha code to receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and finally, hit ‘Complete Registration.
Encumbrance Certificate Tamil Nadu Apply Online
- First, go to the official portal: TNREGINET.gov.in
- Now, log in by entering your username and password.
- After that, fill in the captcha code.
- Then, click on ‘ Log in’.
- Here, select the ‘Encumbrance Certificate’ followed by ‘Apply Online’.
- Now a form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form and upload the required certificates/documents.
- After completing the above process click on ‘Submit’.
- Take out the print of your application form for future reference
View Encumbrance Certificate Online
Formerly, encumbrance or Villangam certificates were available on tnreginet.gov.in under the ‘eServices’ section. Now, in order to see this option, users must log in.
You may also search EC by document number or home number. When searching for EC documents on TNREGINET, users should keep the zone information and district handles ready.
- First, go to the TNREGINET.gov.in
- After that, log in using your credentials.
- Then, click on ‘Search EC’.
- Here you will see two options, namely ‘Document-wise’ and ‘EC’.
- If you select the first option, fill in details such as the document number, SRO, code, and year.
- If you select the second one, fill in details such as the district, zone, EC start date, sub-registrar office (SRO), village, EC end date, subdivision number, and survey number.
- Finally, click on ‘Search EC’.
- Now, you will be able to view all EC-linked details.
The guideline value is the minimal worth of any area as determined by the State government for the purpose of calculating the fees and charges payable by any property owner in Tamil Nadu.
To check the guideline value of Tamil Nadu on TNREGINET follow the steps given below:-
- First, go to the official portal on TNREGINET.gov.in.
- Select the ‘TNREGINET Guidance Value – Guide for TNREGINET Registration’.
- Fill in all the details and the captcha code.
- Finally, click on ‘Search’.
- The information will open on your screen.
Download TNREGINET FMB
The Field Measurement Book (FMB) is a document that provides important property information such as the measurement, layout, and borders of the land. Follow the procedures below to see and download FMB online in Tamil Nadu:-
- First, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu’s government’s Department of Survey and Settlement or visit eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Then select View FMB,
- Now the new page will open on your screen.
- Here fill in all the required details such as district, taluk, village, survey number, and sub-division number.
- After that, enter the captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- Finally, the next page will display the details. You can also download these for future use.
Register a Property
To register a property on TNREGINET, below is given procedure:-
- Verify the ownership of property. The encumbrance certificate will assist in accomplishing the task. It is possible to produce it online at TNREGINET.GOV.IN, the Government of Tamil Nadu’s website.
- Stamp duty and registration fees must be determined when the property owner has been authenticated. The registration costs obtained on the official website must be used to purchase the stamp duty papers. The user must adhere to the land guidelines and calculate the value using the required criteria.
- The next stage is to finish the draught and sale documents in the presence of an advocate, buyer, seller, and witnesses.
- A slot must be booked in order to visit the SRO.
- All parties involved in the property transaction (buyer, seller, and witness) will arrive at the SRO on time with identity and address proofs, as well as other papers for authentication.
- Following authentication, the registration fees must be paid, and the parties must sign the relevant paperwork to complete the registration procedure.
Property buyers should be aware that the office may refuse to register the paperwork. The user will receive an SMS message and a check slip. If the document is disallowed, the e-payment number can be used for regular registration as well as against the same online document. The document may be resubmitted within 10 days following the creation of the cheque slip. Except for the party specifics, the user can change anything.
Required Documents for Property Registration In Tamil Nadu
To register the property in Tamil Nadu required documents are as follows:-
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Encumbrance certificate
- All the original documents with signatures of the involved parties in the property transaction
- Demand draft or challan of registration fee and stamp duty charges levied on the property transaction as per the guideline value or property valuation
- Property card
- Identification of proof of buyer and seller of a property along with that of the witnesses
- Power of attorney for an entitled intermediary of the property transaction process
- Proof of address and ID to display at the registrar’s office
Note:- According to the procedure, maintain these papers on hand before requesting document registration and verification.
Patta Chitta Online
Patta Chitta is not currently available on TNREGINET. This portal is just for seeking guideline values, calculating stamp duty, and other property registration-related services.
Check TNREGINET Jurisdiction
- First, log in to TNREGINET.gov.in.
- Then, select the ‘More’ and then ‘Portal Utility Services.
- After that, select ‘Know Your Jurisdiction’ and then fill in your street or village name.
- click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, the full details will appear on the screen.
- Alternatively, you can also follow the steps given below:
- On the home page click on ‘Know Your Jurisdiction’.
- Then fill in your village or street name.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option.