e services tn gov | patta chita | comprehensive land information portal | patta chitta online | tamil patta chitta | tn chitta patta | chitta patta download | tamilnadu patta chitta | online patta chitta tamil | patta chitta view
Patta Chitta TN:-
Since Patta is a legal document that proves a person’s legal ownership of property, it becomes an important document in the event of a dispute between the landholder and the government or any third-party landowner. If the government decides to purchase the land, one becomes entitled to compensation. Furthermore, an online Patta, which you can receive via the portal, becomes one of the necessary papers when selling the property. Even in the event of vacant plots, the Patta certificate provides legal ownership of the property.
Patta Chitta TN 2023
The National Informatics Centre (NIC), Tamil Nadu’s information technology agency, assisted the government in developing websites for several departments in order to provide online services. After observing the problems that occurred in manual facilities, the government launched this program of computerized services. Online services shorten the time it takes to get services. The Tamilnadu Revenue Department was created in the year 1980, during this time citizens may obtain their Patta / Chitta records.
The Government of Tamil Nadu’s official website offers all services such as Chitta / Patta extraction, registration records, verify patta, pasta registration, and so on. People can access the online services of the government through this website. Citizens can access this site at any time, including at night. We show you how to use land records services to obtain Chitta / Patta services from the official website.
|Article About||Patta Chitta Tamilnadu Land Record|
|Department||Revenue Department, Tamil Nadu|
|District||For all District|
Difference between Chitta and Patta
|A Patta is a piece of land’s revenue record. The government issues it, which is also known as the Record of Rights (ROR). The Patta contains the Patta number, the name of the district, taluk, and village, the owner’s name, the survey number and subdivision, wetland/dryland, land acreage, and tax information.||This land revenue document offers information on the property’s area, size, and ownership. The Village Administration Officer keeps track of these facts, which include the kind of property, whether dry or marsh.|
Note=> The Government of Tamil Nadu launched the digitalization of land records in 2015, with the goal of simplifying the process of looking for property records online. The introduction of the e-services site allowed individuals to access their patta chitta online.
Types of Patta
- Natham Patta:- It is given to those who do not own a home in their revenue village.
- AD Condition Patta:- The circular Adithravidar Nalan Dasildar is in charge of separating the landless tribals and Adithravidars into various parcels of land. The individual governor signs the Patta, which includes a photograph of the Patta holder.
- Land Handover Patta:- The government distributes free land to ex-servicemen, impoverished individuals from backward classes, and others through the land handover belt.
- TSLR Patta refers to the Town Survey Land Record document.
- UDR (Updating Data Registry), Manual Patta, 2C Patta, and Joint Patta are the other forms of pattas.
Are Patta and TSLR Extract the same?
The Town Survey Land Register (TSLR) is a document comparable to a Patta that is issued by the Tahsildar office for Gramathu Natham property. Gramathu natham land is unused land that does not belong to anybody. When the land is under Panchayat administration, a TSLR is granted, but a Patta is issued when the land is under municipal authority.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Search District Wise
Check the district name in Tamil Nadu where the Patta, Chitta, and A records are available online. In these districts, you will be able to obtain information such as A records, Land Records, Land maps, and so on online:-
TN Chitta/Patta Land Records Check Online
To view your land details in Tamil Nadu state follow the procedure given below:-
- First visit to the official website of Tamilnadu State i.e., https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html.
- Now, click on the “View Land Ownership (View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract)“ option.
- You will be redirected to the next page of Chitta/Patta.
- We also provide you a link of direct visiting to this page. You can also use this link to check the Chitta/Patta records copy.
- Select District
- Choose Circle
- Choose village
- Enter Patta number/Enter survey number/Name-wise search
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Following that, you will be able to examine all of the comprehensive data about your property as updated by the revenue department.
View the Tamil Nadu A-Record details
The ROR ‘A’ record in Tamil Nadu comprises all of the survey numbers in a village. It contains the owner’s name, all survey numbers, and the relevant number and status of the survey.
- visit the Official Website of the Revenue Department. eservices.tn.gov.in
- Now, Select the following information:-
- Select District
- Select Circle
- Select Village
- Enter Field Number
- If your survey number is 24/2A then enter 24 in the survey number, and enter 2A in the subdivision number.
- If your survey number is 24 then enter 24 in the survey number, and leave the subdivision box blank.
- Select Subdivision Number
- Enter Authorization Value
- Finally, click on the Submit Button and you will get A record Online.
Verify land Title(Patta/Chitta) Details Tamil Nadu
To verify the land title in Tamil Nadu online, Click Here and enter the Reference number, After that click on the “Submit” button.